How we help our clients transition to clean energy:
Get in the fast lane to a cleaner future using our decades of energy efficiency expertise and deep-rooted networks of energy transition experts all over the country. Helping you navigate this important time of transition is what we do best
Everyone’s energy goals are unique. That’s why our energy assessments are personable, approachable and easy for any client or customer beginning their clean energy transition
- Standard in-person energy assessments: Often at low or no cost, standard assessments give homes and businesses a complete picture of how they use energy today and a customized, clear path to how to use cleaner energy sources tomorrow.
- Virtual assessments: On-demand virtual energy assessments connect people with trained energy consultants directly through their phone or tablet to complete a full evaluation of their energy habits.
- Energy use analytics and reporting: Our energy assessments are backed by experience and driven by data. We integrate third-party sources and internal data to provide participants with personalized analytics next steps and recommendations.
From increasing demand response-ready devices to fleet electrification, fulfillment is how we make sure everyone in your community has access to more carbon-free energy choices
- eCommerce: our mobile-friendly ATLAS™ Marketplace gives your customers quick and convenient access to instant savings on all kinds of high-efficiency energy transition products.
- In-store energy rebate programs: Let your community save right at the cash register by including in-store rebates, promotions and educational resources for shoppers.
- Midstream and community distribution: We connect our utility clients to participating distributors and community-based organizations to accelerate the adoption of energy transition solutions.
- Trade ally network: We have over 750 energy efficiency consultants currently out in the field saving people energy. Each one brings expertise, professionalism and compassion to the communities they serve.
When your customers are ready to make the switch to cleaner energy products, storage management or other generation solutions, we’ll be there to lend a hand wherever we’re needed.
Tailor-made energy transition solutions
Our energy experts pull from over 100 result-driven capabilities to create custom solutions or what we like to call “programs.” When it comes to energy transition, a combination of the capabilities below often play a key role. Your dedicated program manager will go over them in further detail and discuss what works best for you.
Energy transition capabilities
Whether you’re transitioning thousands of vehicles, or searching for simple plug ‘n play solutions, we can help you navigate the growing pains of clean energy adoption. From selecting the best fit vehicles and comparing costs to anticipating charger demands—our seasoned experts will guide your organization every step of the way.
Using less energy is just as important to customers as it is to grid reliability. Our demand response (DR) and distributed energy resource solutions (DERS) give you and your customers greater flexibility in how energy is used, stored and distributed. We can help you set these programs up from scratch or use strategies like Direct Ship to integrate more products into your existing DR or DERS program.
DERMS Requirement Development and Configuration
Our energy transition experts make it easy to create, connect and configure distributed energy resource management systems (DERMS) with flexible, customer-centric Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) architectures that lower deployment costs from end to end.
Energy transition solutions pre-built for success.
While most of our energy transition solutions are customized to fit a client’s specific needs, there are times when a pre-built one fits just right. Some of our most popular pre-configured energy reduction solutions are listed below. Clients love them because they’re ready right away.
Explore pre-configured energy transition solutions
- Commercial and Industrial Demand Response
- Commercial and Industrial Generation and Storage
- Fleet Electrification Management
- Home Charging
- Managed Charging
- Residential Demand Response
- Residential Behavioral Engagement
- Residential Generation and Storage
- Shared and Public Charging
- Transportation Electrification
- Technical Services, Research and Innovation
Who Energy Transition helps most:
As the largest producer of greenhouse gas emissions in the U.S., transitioning our transportation industry to electricity is crucial to lowering demand and use of fossil fuels. Our transportation electrification portfolio includes top to bottom solutions for program implementation as well as individual project support, like turnkey electric vehicle charging projects for fleet operators and site hosts.
Working behind the meters, our demand-side management portfolio helps residential and commercial utility customers maximize their energy efficiency with ease while giving the local electric grid greater reliability for their entire community.
Accelerating energy transition through technology
Making our world environmentally sustainable means building the technology that bring all our practices under one roof. CLEAResult ATLAS™ products tie everything together to change the way people use energy in real time.
Simplifies eligibility qualification for income-based energy efficiency incentive programs by offering multiple paths to verification.
Helps meet the precise needs of your customers, while keeping them on track to maximize their energy savings potential.
Leverages our expansive energy data framework to produce an exceptional level of customer insights and predictive operational analytics.
Connects customers to the common upgrades, special offers and product rebates they need to save money and energy online with ease.
Provides training resources on installation, delivery and new technologies in energy efficiency to distributors, trade allies and more.
Tracks and reports your greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions to establish your organization’s baseline carbon footprint.