Your privacy is important to us. This notice explains CLEAResult’s online information practices and the choices you can make about the way we use your information.
Who is responsible for managing my information?
What information do we collect?
Depending on our business relationship with you or your energy utility, we may collect, store, and otherwise process some or all of your Following information (“Personal Information”):
• First Name
• Last Name
• Street Address
• Zip Code
• Phone Number
• Email Address
• Payment Information (including credit card information)
• Home Geolocation
• Utility Account Number
• Details About Your Home (energy type, hardware information, etc.)
• Job Title
• Social Security Number
• IP Address
• Any other information you choose to provide
We may occasionally send you promotional communications via email. For each email sent, we track whether you opened it and whether you clicked on any links contained in it, where you subsequently clicked on our website, and whether you signed up for services using any of our online forms. We also track anonymous information about visitors to our sites including IP addresses, and we also collect websites usage information through cookies (see section 7 below).
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not send us any information about yourself. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe that a child under 13 may have provided us their Personal Information, please contact us via email at [email protected].
How do we use your information?
We may use your Personal Information in several ways, for example:
• We utilize website usage data to segment our visitors based on past participation and to personalize our communications to you.
• We conduct statistical analysis to measure the overall effectiveness of our energy efficiency programs.
• We use personal energy usage information to determine which of our programs may benefit you.
• We collect and analyze Personal Information to determine whether you are eligible for participation in specific energy efficiency programs, to report your participation to your utility, and to track various aspects of your participation to ensure you receive quality service.
• We use your Personal Information to provide you with information regarding new energy efficiency program opportunities and potential energy saving incentives for which you may be eligible or to honor any contract you have with us.
• We may use your Personal Information to carry out any other purposes for which we collected the information.
• We may remove personal identifiers associated with information collected as you use this website, our programs, or related services. When we do, it becomes non-personal information, and we may treat it like other non-personal information.
Will we sell or share your personal information?
We will not sell your Personal Information to anyone without your express consent. However, the specific terms of data usage and sharing are governed by contracts between CLEAResult and your energy utility. In some cases, those contracts may require us to share your Personal Information with our vendors, affiliates, subcontractors, and subsidiaries. We may also access, release, preserve, disclose, or release your Personal Information where it is reasonably necessary to comply with law enforcement requests, or protect the rights, property, or safety of CLEAResult, its employees, its clients, or others. When companies acquire other businesses or sell substantial portions of their business, data may be transferred as part of this transaction. If CLEAResult or its assets are transferred via merger, acquisition, change of control, or otherwise, your Personal Information may also be transferred to the purchaser. We may occasionally share aggregated usage data that has been anonymized to remove your personal information with our partners.
When can we contact you in the future?
We may send you information about our products and services as well as those of your utility. We may do this by mail, telephone, email, or SMS (opt-in only) unless you have requested we not contact you in a particular manner. If you would like to change your preferences related to how or why we contact you, please email [email protected]. To unsubscribe from our marketing communications, please email [email protected].
How long will we retain your personal information?
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as required by law or as required by our contracts with your energy utility. Once your Personal Information is no longer necessary, we will ensure it is disposed of securely.
How can you access and update your personal information?
You may request a copy of the Personal Information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your Personal Information, please email [email protected] or write us at the address below. We may charge a small administrative fee for the provision of this information.
Data Security & Privacy, Office 215 4301 Westbank Dr. Ste. 250, Bldg. A Austin, TX 78746 We want to ensure your Personal Information is accurate and up-to-date. You may request that we correct or remove any inaccurate information.
Does the policy apply to linked websites?
By email: [email protected]
Or write to us at: CLEAResult Attn:
Data Security & Privacy, Office 215 4301 Westbank Dr. Ste. 250, Bldg. A Austin, TX 78746